My motifs will consist of two colours and two rounds each, but you might like to work your motifs a little larger like these here.
NOTE: 1 Round (as mentioned above) = 2 actual physical rounds (I like to end on a ‘scallop’ round).
I’ll be providing step by step visual instructions on how to join your motifs quickly and easily as we progress!
Here’s the details:
- Everyone, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced crocheter, everyone, is invited to join in the Wool-Eater Motif CAL for 2013 which will kick off on Wednesday, 24th of April 2013!
- Wool-Eater Wednesday will be the day officially declared to share your progress. I’ll be blogging my progress every Wednesday. Please ensure to a leave a link in the comment section of that post if you’ve blogged your progress also. Of course we’ll all be uploading our pics to the Flickr group along the way.
- Is there a deadline . . . no, work at your own pace, it is not a race to the finish line.
- I’m aiming to hook 3 motifs per week . . . we all have different schedules, so how many motifs you work each week will be up to the individual!
Mission for the week ahead:
- Sign up! Simply leave a comment on this post so that we know you’re IN!
- If you like, you can snag the ‘poster’ above and display it on your blog.
- Pop over to Flickr and join the group.
- Print out the FREE Wool-Eater instructions which you’ll find here!
- Gather your supplies, basically all you’ll require is a crochet hook, sized to correspond to the yarn you’ll be using, a pair of scissors, a yarn needle for weaving in the ends as.we.go and of course YARN!
Let the creativity begin!